Are you looking for more resources? These links can help you achieve personal or family goals. Those shared represent people and organizations I believe excel in their field of expertise. That being said, while I appreciate these links, I take no responsibility for how the material is interpreted or put to use.
Books and Authors:
Maxine Marsolini’s books are full of practical Christ-centered helps.
The Modern Woman’s Life: Equipping Women for Success, with Pamala J. Vincent (online magazine)
Better Dads: Rick Johnson is the author of many fathering books and a well known international speaker. Family relationships are his specialty. His latest book: Overcoming Toxic Parenting: How to Be a GOOD PARENT When Yours Wasn’t.
Go for it!, by Poppy Smith
The Super Mom Myth, by Becky Kopitzke
The Lies Couples Believe, by Dr. Chris Thurman
Too Blessed to be Stressed Cookbook, by Debora M. Coty
Abba’s Child, by Brennan Manning
All is Grace, by Brennan Manning
DrugRehab.com brings help in so many practical, recovery-launching ways:
- Parent Guide for tough conversations: https://www.
- Resource for moms: https://www.drugrehab.
- Church Recovery Resource: https://www.
RehabCenter.net puts nationwide resource centers within your reach for:
- The right treatment for addiction recovery and long-term success can be found need-by-need and state-by-state http://www.rehabcenter.net/rehab-centers/
- Meet the experts http://www.rehabcenter.net/experts/