Are you looking for more resources? These links can help you achieve personal or family goals. Those shared represent people and organizations I believe excel in their field of expertise: Addiction recovery, family helps, individual growth and more. That being said, while I appreciate these links, I take no responsibility for how the material is interpreted or put to use.
Books and Authors:
Maxine Marsolini’s books are full of practical Christ-centered helps. Find more information for each title beneath the “Books” tab.
The Modern Woman’s Life: Equipping Women for Success, with Pamala J. Vincent (online magazine)
Better Dads: Rick Johnson is the author of many fathering books and a well known international speaker. Family relationships are his specialty. His latest book: Overcoming Toxic Parenting: How to Be a GOOD PARENT When Yours Wasn’t.
Go for it!, by Poppy Smith
The Super Mom Myth, by Becky Kopitzke
The Lies Couples Believe, by Dr. Chris Thurman
Too Blessed to be Stressed Cookbook, by Debora M. Coty
Abba’s Child, by Brennan Manning
All is Grace, by Brennan Manning
AddictionCenter.com : Guiding You from Addiction to Recovery
- Do you or a loved one struggle with addictions to prescription drugs, alcohol, street drugs?
- Are you in need of rehab or detox? Addiction Center can help you start your new life free of addictive behaviors.
- For 24/7 Treatment Help Call:(855) 400-5261
DrugRehab.com brings help in so many practical, recovery-launching ways:
- Parent Guide for tough conversations: https://www.
- Resource for moms: https://www.drugrehab.
- Church Recovery Resource: https://www.
RehabCenter.net puts nationwide resource centers within your reach for:
- The right treatment for addiction recovery and long-term success can be found need-by-need and state-by-state http://www.rehabcenter.net/rehab-centers/
- Meet the experts http://www.rehabcenter.net/experts/
Treating Alcoholism: Alcohol Rehab Guide provides comprehensive, reliable information on the various aspects of alcohol abuse and addiction.
- ARG is owned and funded by Recovery Worldwide, LLC, an organization that delivers web-based information on health and mental health-related topics.
- While we are not a treatment facility, we work with a wide range of healthcare professionals and recovery programs. https://www.alcoholrehabguide.org
- ARG aims to educate people on the dangers of alcohol addiction and guide them or their loved one into a treatment program.
Single Mothers Grants: SingleMothersGrants.org
This site is loaded with helps for single mothers. Listed here are financial assistance programs that help single mothers with rent, utility bills, child care, education, medication, housing, medical bills, and mortgage, among others.