The Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration sponsors September to be “Recovery Month” in the United States.
Many people struggle with substance abuse and are in desperate need of a path toward recovery. My hope is to bring awareness through a list of resources that are poised to offer a wide variety of helps to individuals and families. The biggest step to take is the first one. Be courageous. Bless your future and your family with hope and sobriety that can last a lifetime.
Suggested Recovery Organizations Include:
AddictionCenter.com : Guiding You from Addiction to Recovery
- Do you or a loved one struggle with addictions to prescription drugs, alcohol, street drugs?
- Are you in need of rehab or detox? Addiction Center can help you start your new life free of addictive behaviors.
- For 24/7 Treatment Help Call:(855) 400-5261
DrugRehab.com brings help in so many practical, recovery-launching ways:
- Parent Guide for tough conversations: https://www.
- Resource for moms: https://www.drugrehab.
- Church Recovery Resource: https://www.
RehabCenter.net puts nationwide resource centers within your reach for:
- The right treatment for addiction recovery and long-term success can be found need-by-need and state-by-state http://www.rehabcenter.net/rehab-centers/
- Meet the experts http://www.rehabcenter.net/experts/
Treating Alcoholism: Alcohol Rehab Guide provides comprehensive, reliable information on the various aspects of alcohol abuse and addiction.
- ARG is owned and funded by Recovery Worldwide, LLC, an organization that delivers web-based information on health and mental health-related topics.
- While we are not a treatment facility, we work with a wide range of healthcare professionals and recovery programs. https://www.alcoholrehabguide.org
- ARG aims to educate people on the dangers of alcohol addiction and guide them or their loved one into a treatment program.
Professional helps can be found.
Don’t hesitate to contact any or all of these resources. Experts, professionals in their field, and those who have walked the road to recovery are ready to point you, or your loved one, to a whole lot of helps. Are you ready to become a success story; ready to be free of that harmful addiction?